Join Me on 1st January, 2017!
Are you struggling with your job search? Perhaps you feel you could do with a boost in your job search to help you get off to your absolute best start for the new year?
I have opened 5 places on my 8-week online job search coaching & mentoring program – the first time I have opened places in 6 months! Would you like to join me and see your job search results turn around for the better? Many of my clients are finding jobs after joining me on this program (see testimonials at the bottom of this email).
This course will ensure that you are putting your very best foot forward when applying for jobs in Australia, from:
▪ Preparing your Australian CV and Cover Letter
▪ Planning your Job Search
▪ Applying Mainstream Job Search Strategies for Success
▪ Focusing on the Hidden Job Market
▪ Setting up an Effective LinkedIn Profile
▪ Using LinkedIn to Make the Right Connections
▪ Being Proactive About Your Job Search
▪ Using Volunteering to Find Work
▪ Planning a Trip to Australia for Your Job Search
And that’s just for starters!
You will also get access to the following powerful Australian job search tools:
▪ A database of Australian companies and recruiters who are open to hiring overseas nationals*
▪ A weekly job search planner to help you organise your time and ensure you are progressively working towards your goal
▪ A job search tracker, to enable you to track your job applications
▪ The exclusive Job Search Mentoring group on LinkedIn, where you can interact and learn from other people who have completed this online coaching course, for continued support throughout your job search
*Based on having targeted overseas nationals in the past
If this sounds like just what you need, and you are motivated and ready to move your Australian job search to the next level, then I want to work with you!
Book now to join me on 1st January, 2017, by clicking on the button below.
NB – These courses book out with up to a 12 month waiting list…hurry, don’t miss out!
The courses are self-paced, run in your own time no matter where in the world you reside; and are delivered by theory, video, step-by-step instructions, and require task and assignment submission, including the guided application of one live job to ensure you are approaching your applications as optimally as possible. I will help you build and maintain your own database of key contacts in your field in Australia, and show you the most effective way to forge beneficial relationships and approach companies for employment.
You can view full details of each of the above courses at www.nadinemyers.com.
What People Are Saying
“Landed an excellent job – many thanks!”
“I did it! That’s it! I finally got a job offer for a great job. NEVER GIVE UP!”
“BIG update for you…you have another success story as I have managed to get a contract…I am getting sponsorship through one of the companies who offer the On Hire Labour Agreement Sponsorship schemes.”
“Hi from Sydney! I am writing you on behalf of both of us (Barbara & me) because we are both already living and working in Sydney! We are very happy and we wanted to thank you for your support and mentoring!”
“I spent two weeks [in Australia]…and had 5 interviews. I had done my homework before this trip and got the interviews in the diary. None of the interviews were for a job I applied for on SEEK. This confirmed to me Nadine Myers theory that Australia uses the hidden job market to recruit talent.”
“The very first CV I sent out after completing the course I got a call back. I know that this course works and it’s only a matter of time until I find the perfect fit.”