English Language Requirement:
Due to the type of position, good English language ability is required. Candidates who are not from an English speaking country, can only apply if you they already sat your IELTS exams and can supply their results.
The Company: A well-established dealership of agricultural machinery in regional WA, specialising in the distribution and service of a wide range of high quality farm machinery that include tractors, harvesters and balers.
- Responsible for diagnosing, overhauling, repairing, tuning, maintaining and testing agricultural vehicles, tractors, harvesters and other agricultural equipment,
- Detecting and repairing mechanical and electrical faults, repairing and maintaining the hydraulic components of diesel engines
- Observing orderliness, safety rules and regulations at all times
Location: Western Australia
- Hourly rate commensurate with skills and experience ($50,000 – $70,000)
- Tool allowance and overtime pay
- 457 Visa sponsorship to work in Australia (if needed)
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Excellent work conditions, staff training and career progressio
- An opportunity to work in one of the strongest economies in the world
- If sponsorship required, must already be onshore in Australia
- Knowledgeable and experienced in agricultural machinery brands such as New Holland, Morris, Outback Guidance etc.
- Diesel mechanic trade qualifications, with extensive training and years of relevant experience post-apprenticeship
- Some nationalities will need to do a Skills Assessment – if you need one, you must already have applied for this
- Strongly driven to excel and thrive in challenging work situations
- Have a proactive approach and good teamwork orientation
- Current driver’s license
MUST BE READY TO RELOCATE ASAP
Please address the selection criteria in the submission form below. Only those meeting all criteria will be invited to submit their CV.