Australia needs an excellent trade qualified mechanic, with good leadership experience and skills, to assist the Service Centre Manager in leading the daily workshop operations in Perth, Western Australia.
English Language Requirement:
Due to the type of position, good English language ability is required. Candidates who are not from an English speaking country, can only apply if you they already sat your IELTS exams and can supply their results.
The Position: This is a hands on mechanic role with supervisory/leading hand duties. You will be primarily involved in the technical hands on work, and will assist as well in maximising service sales and profitability by enhancing productivity through effective team management, training, follow up and efficient scheduling of work.
Location: Perth, WA
- Competitive salary and benefits package ($60,000 – $70,000)
- Supportive management and teamwork environment
- Regular training and career progression
- 457 Visa sponsorship to work in Australia (if needed) – preference given to onshore candidates
- An opportunity to work in one of the strongest economies in the world
- If sponsorship required, you must already be onshore in Australia
- Trade qualification (light vehicle certified)
- Minimum of 5 years post apprenticeship experience
- Previous experience in leading a team would be ideal
- Excellent customer service and selling skills
- Some nationalities will need to do a Skills Assessment – if you need one, you must already have applied for this
- If IELTS required, you must already have sat your exams
MUST BE READY TO RELOCATE ASAP
Please address the selection criteria in the submission form below. Only those meeting all criteria will be invited to submit their CV.