Australia needs an experienced and trade qualified Mechanic with strong leadership experience and skills, to assist the Service Centre Manager in leading the day-to-day workshop operations in Sydney, NSW.
English Language Requirement:
Due to the type of position, good English language ability is required. Candidates who are not from an English speaking country, can only apply if you they already sat your IELTS exams and can supply their results.
The Position: This is a mechanic role with supervisory/leading hand duties. You will be primarily involved in technical hands on work, and will assist as well in maximising service sales and profitability by enhancing productivity through effective team management, training, follow up and efficient scheduling of work. Some administrative functions, including direct customer servicing and up selling will all be part of the daily work.
Location: Annandale, NSW
- Competitive salary and benefits package ($60,000 – $70,000)
- Supportive management and teamwork environment
- Regular training & career progression
- 457 Visa sponsorship to work in Australia (if needed)
- An opportunity to work in one of the strongest economies in the world
- If sponsorship required, must already be onshore in Australia
- Trade qualification as a light vehicle mechanic
- Minimum of 5 years post apprenticeship experience
- Previous experience in leading a small team of mechanics and apprentices would be ideal
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Excellent customer service and selling skills
- Some nationalities will need to do a Skills Assessment – if you need one, you must already have applied for this
MUST BE READY TO RELOCATE ASAP
Please address the selection criteria in the submission form below. Only those meeting all criteria will be invited to submit their CV.