Australia needs experienced trade qualified Senior Mechanics who are ready to step up and take on more responsibility; or experienced Auto Service Workshop Managers for in a busy workshop in Sydney, NSW.
English Language Requirement:
Due to the type of position, good English language ability is required. Candidates who are not from an English speaking country, can only apply if you they already sat your IELTS exams and can supply their results.
The Company: Work with one of the most trusted and well-established service, repair, and tyre retailers in Australia, recognized for their modern equipment, excellent working conditions, and outstanding customer service.
The Position: You are expected to be a hands-on leader; planning, delegating and scheduling work, coaching and assisting mechanics on the tools when needed. As an expert in your field, you are looked upon by your peers and staff as a coach and mentor. You will look after the development and retention of employees, as well as the attainment of customer satisfaction and store budgets for wages, sales and profit.
You will be given the autonomy to make decisions on how best to deliver high levels of customer service, to implement ways to increase customer-base and to achieve performance targets. A solid understanding of Workplace Health & Safety, and the ability to identify appropriate training opportunities for the team are likewise essential.
A solid understanding of Workplace Health & Safety, and the ability to identify appropriate training opportunities for the team are likewise essential.
Location: Randwick NSW
- Competitive salary ($65,000 – $80,000)
- Variable bonuses
- Company vehicle and fuel allowance
- 457 Visa sponsorship to work in Australia (if needed)
- Further professional development is also supported, with industry training provided both on and offsite
- An opportunity to work in one of the strongest economies in the world
- If sponsorship required, must already be onshore in Australia
- Successful management experience in automotive retail service
- Excellent leadership, customer service and sales skills
- High motivation to succeed, and a genuine interest to further develop a career in this industry
- Trade qualification as a light vehicle mechanic
- Current driver’s license
- Some nationalities will need to do a Skills Assessment – if you need one, you must already have applied for this
MUST BE READY TO RELOCATE ASAP
Please address the selection criteria in the submission form below. Only those meeting all criteria will be invited to submit their CV.