Australia needs experienced and trade qualified light vehicle mechanics for its most trusted and largest service, repair and tyre retailer, to further strengthen its existing team in Darwin, Northern Territory.
English Language Requirement:
Due to the type of position, good English language ability is required. Candidates who are not from an English speaking country, can only apply if you they already sat your IELTS exams and can supply their results.
The Position: You are expected to be a hands-on leader; planning, delegating and scheduling work, coaching and assisting mechanics on the tools when needed. You will look after the development and retention of employees, as well as the attainment of customer satisfaction and store budgets for wages, sales and profit. As an expert in your field, you are looked upon by your peers as a coach and mentor.
You will be given the autonomy to make decisions on how best to deliver high levels of customer service, to continue to increase customer-base and to achieve performance targets. A solid understanding of Workplace Health & Safety, and the ability to identify training opportunities for the team are likewise essential.
Location: Darwin, NT
- Competitive salary and benefits package ($70,000 – $90,000)
- Generous incentive program
- Vehicle and fuel
- product discounts
- laundered uniforms and more
- 457 Visa sponsorship to work in Australia (if needed) – preference given to onshore candidates
- An opportunity to work in one of the strongest economies in the world
- If sponsorship required, you must already be onshore in Australia
- Trade qualification as a motor mechanic
- Minimum of 5 years post apprenticeship experience, including successful management experience in automotive retail service
- A genuine interest to further develop a career in this industry
- Valid & clean driver’s license
- Some nationalities will need to do a Skills Assessment – if you need one, you must already have applied for this
- If IELTS required, you must already have sat your exams
MUST BE READY TO RELOCATE ASAP
Please address the selection criteria in the submission form below. Only those meeting all criteria will be invited to submit their CV.