To be considered for this position, you must have at least 15 years experience, managing multiple outlets at the same time, as well as a passion and flare for all things food!
English Language Requirement:
Due to the type of position, excellent English language ability is required. Candidates who are not from an English speaking country, can only apply if you have already sat your IELTS exams and can supply your results. If you have booked and are sitting your exam in the coming month or so you can send through your CV for consideration.
Location/s: QLD, Australia
– Paying up to $120k salary base + 9.25% superannuation (pension) on top of salary
– 457 Visa sponsorship to work in Australia (if needed)
– Long-term career progression with a company based in Australia
– An opportunity to work in one of the strongest economies in the world
– A fantastic career opportunity
– Minimum of 15 years relevant experience
– Western food experience
– Experience working with and managing western kitchen employees
– Preference for prior experience in an English first language country / ship etc.
– Ideally you will have a suitable qualification / certification
– IELTS exam required for all countries where English is not the native language
– Some nationalities will need to do a Skills Assessment – we will look at each candidate on a case-by-case basis
MUST BE READY TO RELOCATE ASAP
Please address the selection criteria in the submission form below. Only those meeting all criteria will be invited to submit their CV/resume.
Still having trouble finding a suitable sponsored job in Australia? Learn how to find employers who are willing to sponsor you by clicking here.