Senior Sushi Chef needed in a restaurant in NSW. Job includes employer sponsorship visa.
English Language Requirement: Due to the type of position, excellent English language ability is required. Candidates who are not from an English speaking country, can only apply if you have already sat your IELTS exams and can supply your results.
Position: Looking for a Head Sushi Chef or a Senior Sushi Chef with 10+ years experience. The position is based in a restaurant in NSW and is offering a salary of $69,700 + Superannuation.
– Exceptionally strong salary base + 9.5% superannuation (pension) on top of salary
– 457 Visa sponsorship to work in Australia (if needed)
– Long-term career progression with the company
– An opportunity to work in one of the strongest economies in the world
– A fantastic career opportunity
– Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a similar position
– Ideally you will have a suitable qualification / certification
– IELTS exam required for all countries where English is not the native language
– Some nationalities will need to do a Skills Assessment – we will look at each candidate on a case-by-case basis
MUST BE READY TO RELOCATE ASAP
Please address the selection criteria in the submission form below. Only those meeting all criteria will be invited to submit their CV/resume.
Still having trouble finding a suitable sponsored job in Australia? Learn how to find employers who are willing to sponsor you by clicking here.