English Language Requirement:
Due to the type of position, good English language ability is required. Candidates who are not from an English speaking country, can only apply if you they already sat your IELTS exams and can supply their results.
The Position: We are looking for qualified and experienced light vehicle mechanics who are eager to get out of the workshop environment, and perform a full service and repair work scheduled for various car makes and models, right at the customers’ home or office.
To be successful in this role, you must have strong customer service and people skills, as well as the ability to work independently and multitask, and you will be appropriately rewarded for your work efforts.
Being a mobile mechanic is like running your own business, being responsible for all aspects of work, but with strong support from a well-established organisation.
Location: Canberra, ACT
- Competitive salary and benefits package ($60,000 – $80,000)
- Weekly allowance
- Performance-based bonuses
- Use of company van to and from work
- Latest equipment and communication gadget
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunities for skills development and career progression
- 457 Visa sponsorship to work in Australia (if needed) – preference given to onshore candidates
- An opportunity to work in one of the strongest economies in the world
- If sponsorship required, you must already be onshore in Australia
- Trade qualification as a light vehicle mechanic
- Minimum of 5 years post apprenticeship experience
- Valid & clean driver’s license
- Strong customer service orientation and skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Some nationalities will need to do a Skills Assessment – if you need one, you must already have applied for this
MUST BE READY TO RELOCATE ASAP
Please address the selection criteria in the submission form below. Only those meeting all criteria will be invited to submit their CV.