English Language Requirement:
Due to the type of position, good English language ability is required. Candidates who are not from an English speaking country, can only apply if you they already sat your IELTS exams and can supply their results.
The Position: Your principal duties will include servicing, diagnosing and repairing a variety of vehicles, replacing worn or defective parts, fitting and balancing tyres, aligning wheels, and inspecting vehicles for road worthiness.
Location: Perth, WA
- Competitive salary and benefits package ($60,000 – $65,000)
- Performance based monthly bonuses & other benefits
- The workshop carries the latest equipment and scan tools
- Opportunities for skills development and career progression
- 457 Visa sponsorship to work in Australia (if needed) – preference given to onshore candidates
- An opportunity to work in one of the strongest economies in the world
- If sponsorship required, you must already be onshore in Australia
- Trade qualification as a light vehicle mechanic
- Minimum of 5 years post apprenticeship experience
- Valid & clean driver’s license
- Strong customer service orientation and skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Some nationalities will need to do a Skills Assessment – if you need one, you must already have applied for this
MUST BE READY TO RELOCATE ASAP
Please address the selection criteria in the submission form below. Only those meeting all criteria will be invited to submit their CV.